: Germaine Returns : : Germaine Returns :

Yes, you are boring people. lol.

Her story bored him and me to. lol. But the video was good, I loved the humor of it. :-)

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

I Loved It!

This was a truly heartfelt and inspirational movie. I really felt for Lucy and it was very sad what she wads going through. I'm glad that she did get what she wanted in the end. Epic video! It's by far one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. And to the creator of the video, you did an amazing job! :-)

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Laugh my fuckin' ass off!

Would this be better than what Pokemon actually is? No, but it's funny as hell anyway.:-)

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

LMAO!

Yes, Sheik's a woman. So don't molest her Link. lol. Hilarious! :-)

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Epic Win!

This video was fucking awesome! It was truly an epic battle! If only the actual anime was like this, it would be so much better than the faggoty ass crap we see in the anime. Great work! :-)

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Titties!

Hilarious! I wouldn't slay the monster either. I'd be 2 distracted by all those titties!:-)

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!

Epic video! Pikachu got his ass beat to Pika-stew! And Shiek does have boobs! lol

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

FUCKIN AMAZING!!!

This was one fuckin intense battle! If only the show was this good, because if it was, EVERYONE would watch it! ;-)

The Race! The Race!

What a Dumbass!

I guess this is a new version of Death Race! lol. Fuckin awesome!

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

What an ass!

His ass got him into trouble, literally! lol. And he gave him his ass as a gift! Epic!